Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To My Son, Patryk Michael Mack

Hi Buddy:

I want to let you know that I can count on one hand the most important people in my life, and you are one of them. Patryk, you are special to me.

I love you more than you can comprehend. You know, you must know, what you mean to me and your mom. Our world would be empty without you in it.

You are 13 years old today. That’s a big deal! You are crossing the line between adulthood and childhood. You will always be my boy, but now you are also going to be a young man.

Now is the time for you to shine, to develop into your full potential. You have the opportunity to be great, to even change the world. I know you can do it!

Hard to believe you’ve grown up so fast. I knew the first day I saw you that you were my guy. That was a very good day, one of the best days of my life!

Love Always,



Your Dad

No comments: