Friday, January 16, 2009

Can You Handle the Truth?

Hi Folks:

Wow, what a week! We've wiped out thousands of dollars in credit card debt without bankruptcy. We are "forcing" credit card companies to settle for as little as 15 cents on the dollar. We also had the privilege of helping our clients save their homes. We helped a few people save their business too.

I love helping people!

But this week I've also had some rather interesting conversations with people who are mired in unhealthy, delusional and ultimately destructive thoughts about their financial situation. And even though I offered a clear path to free them of debt, they weren't ready to hear the truth.

In fact, I don't think they wanted to hear the truth -- at least not yet -- instead they wanted me to tell them somthing else. But I won't do that, even if it means you won't hire me. I refuse to tell you what you want to hear. I will only tell you what you need to hear.

You see, I'm not a politician. If I was, I have no doubt I would have more clients than I do now. If I was a politician I would tell everyone what they want to hear, not what they need to hear.

Politicians as a class are generally not trusted. So are most lawyers. Why? Because they thrive on a need for approval, not a need to tell the truth. Without approval, they are out of work. The truth means little for these slimy buggers.

Most politicians (and lawyers) tell "Group A" one thing, while telling "Group B" just the opposite. I'm not perfect, but I will never do that, ever. It would be drive me nuts if my mission in life was to gain approval at the cost of honest self-assessment.

I won't do that to myself. And I won't do it to you either. I will give you straight answers to straight questions. I won't tell you what I think you want to hear.

Instead, I'll tell you what I honestly think. I trust my judgment, my experience, and my knowledge. I've helped thousands of people suffering from credit card debt and mortgage debt. Every single one of them was told the truth, not a B.S. story.

By telling you the truth, you will thank me later and respect me always.

The truth. Can you handle it? If you can, I'm here to help. I'm here to free you of your debt once and for all.

God bless you and keep you always,


Michael Mack, Attorney and "The Credit Man"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you are worried that you will be unable to pay rent, mortgage or other obligations, talk to your bank or a reputable debt resolution company to learn about your options. The Bottom Line. While these suggestions may not be the be-all
Debt Settlement