Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If You Do Nothing, Nothing Will Happen

Hi Folks!

Yesterday I talked about people getting scammed. Today, I'll talk about people refusing to take corrective action. They allow their credit bills to pile up or their home loan to blow up. Sadly, if these people had just picked up the phone and called, I could have really helped them before it was too late.

Why do people do nothing when they know, deep within themselves, that they need to do something or risk their health or wealth? My Grandmother died of cancer because she refused to see a doctor before it was too late.

Why?

Fear and ignorance. You fear that which you don't understand. My Grandmother feared doctors because she did not understand them. For her, this sweet lady, the unknown was scarier than dying a slow death.

People visit my office deep in credit card debt or behind in their morgage and they are terrified. Many of them have known about me for months or years, but have refused to see me despite their financial issues.

Why?

Fear and ignorance. My job is to take away your fear by showing you real solutions to your problems. Solutions you probably overlooked. I'm a teacher. I'm a problem solver. I'm a counselor.

If you can get up the courage to pick up the phone and call, you're going to feel a lot better. I won't let you down.

God Bless,


Michael Mack, "The Credit Man"

No comments: