Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fresh Starts

The late Fulton Sheen said, "Restored friendship is sweeter than unbroken love."

Right on Fulton Sheen! How sweet it is when you start fresh again!

Now you have an opportunity to experience the joy of starting fresh. When you start fresh it's sweeter than had you never experienced the pain of debt in the first place. You appreciate even more those things lost, but now found.

People who visit my office often say to me, "I wish I could make it like it was before.... before I had these financial problems." They long for somethng lost, and hope for somthing gained. My job is to give back to you what you lost -- peace of mind, debt freedom, healthy credit.

Let's make 2009 the year you started fresh, the year you restored your peace of mind. Together we can wipe out your credit card debt. We can get control of your problem mortgage. Starting fresh, think of how that must feel!

Make no mistake, you can start fresh. But it's up to you. Give me a ring if you want a fresh start.

God Bless,


Michael Mack, Attorney and "The Credit Man"

No comments: